eHealth: Catalyst for Reform – Enabler for Growth
The eHealth Forum 2016 aims to become the definitive annual meeting point, centered in Greece, within the rapidly growing eHealth market where stakeholders from the South East of Europe and the Middle East connect and network to exchange information and innovation.
SIGMASOFT participates in the eHealth Forum which aims to engage representatives from all fields, provide the grounds to display all points of view, and be the place where ideas develop, mature and are implemented into actions benefiting society and the economy.
The eHealth Forum in cooperation with:
- Health Level Seven Hellas (HL7),
- European Connected Health Alliance (ECHAlliance),
- Greek Network EIP on AHA,
- Athens Medical Society,
- Hellenic Healthy Cities Network (EDDYPPY),
and the valuable support of
- HL7 International,
- IHE-Europe (Integrating the Healthcare Enterprise),
- EHTEL (European Health Telematics Association),
- Hellenic Informatics Association (HHIA)
invites national and international stakeholders and policymakers, to pursue the conversation on eHealth, help create lasting partnerships and effect comprehensive change in healthcare.
- Get comprehensive information on the e-health ecosystem in Greece, S.E. Europe and the Middle East.
- Learn the latest developments from world class speakers and experts in innovation, telecommunications, and digital applications in Health.
- Connect with key stakeholders and industry leaders from the West, Greece, the South East of Europe and the Middle East.
- Join in the conversation be part of building the strategy and developing of policies and regulation of eHealth and mHealth at a national and European level.
- Ensure the promotion of your company or organisation by connecting its identity with innovative methods and practices.
- Learn about methods and sources of financing your projects.
Network with companies, organisations, researchers and experts with knowledge on a wide range of subjects concerning eHealth: eHealth & mHealth, leadership and digital transformation in eHealth, medical devices, ΙοΤ in health, health IT, telecare, telehealth, mHealth regulations, wearables, big data, cloud, patient data, interoperability, cyber security, protocols, active ageing, prevention, health & wellbeing, communications and marketing services for eHealth.