With great success continues the Special Free Provision of MedExpress Medical Software from SIGMASOFT S.A. towards all members of the Medical Association of Athens.
MedExpress which is currently used by more than 3,000 doctors all over Greece, met great acceptance from the members of the Medical Association of Athens and many have already incorporate it fully in the daily management and routine of their practice.
MedExpress significantly contributes:
- To the reduction of prescription time using automations of electronic prescription processes for prescriptions and referrals.
- To the automation during search and input and the avoidance of errors
- To the more effective management and analysis of patients’ clinical data with immediate access to their complete medical record
- To the reduction of patients’ hold time at the practice.
- To the support of the doctor to his practice, diagnosis and treatment through the immediate access to prescription medical history.
Aiming to further support of the profession of physicians and to reduce prescription and referrals time, SIGMASOFT has proceeded with the following updates and inputs:
- Mechanism for easy and fast prescription of referrals for those insured by EOPYY, based on the recent Ministerial decision regarding the “Screening referral rules “according to specialty and ICD-10”. The mechanism includes:
- Automatic correlation of every medical examination with the diagnosis it corresponds, based on ICD-10 and specialty.
- List with referrals justifications and ability of automatic mass input.
- Calculation of average referral according to the specialty and ICD-10.
- Our new module “Fast e-DAPY” for the automatic performance of medical procedures / referrals at e-DAPY. “Fast e-DAPY” addresses to all physicians who perform medical procedures in their practices at EOPYY insured patients and it includes:
- Pumping of the referral for execution
- Referral execution
- Execution cancellation
- Medical history and file update
We kindly remind you that the Special Free Provision of MedExpress Medical Software (including the above updates) from SIGMASOFT towards all members of the Medical Association of Athens concerns free use of the program until 31/3/2017.
For further information about the Medical Software and the Special Free Provision of MedExpress Software, read HERE.